No wed-nails-day today because the roses are still in tact. After saying I wasn’t too happy with them last week I love them now.
I’ve got a little DIY for you instead. I love this top, I think it’s a fun way to add a little something to a plain vest. I followed for the most part a tutorial I found from Laura over at trash to couture.
I found when I followed the directions in the tutorial the top ended up too tight. You are effectively pulling the sides in. So I bought another top, one size up from my normal. I then cut a triangle from the back of the top like this.
I bought a large zip so it came all the way round to the front. I still haven’t decided what to do. I quite like it as it is, but I also like the idea of sewing it into a spiral at the end. I will keep you updated.