Apparently you all like to find out more about the people behind the blog, so thought I should take part in the meme my friend Sarah tagged me in. I’m supposed to share 11 facts, answer Sarah’s 11 questions then tagged 11 other bloggers and ask 11 new questions.
I don’t have time to think of 11 good questions nor 11 blogger friends to tag (poor me!). I’ll just answer the facts and questions let you know a bit about me.
- My favourite colour is green
- I like to run. Crazy I know but gives you time to think or not think and always feel great afterwards, when I’ve got my breath back.
- I’ve got 10 piercings and 2 tattoo’s and I really want a new tattoo.
- I can’t stand being on my own for long periods, I get bored.
- I love to dance, I will dance to anything.
- My favourite flower is Strelitzia or bird of paradise
- I drink an insane amount of tea and take it like a child with lots of mlk
- I’m addicted to sweets, my favourites are shrimps and bananas
- I could spend my entire wage each month on clothes and shoes
- I have the most beautiful chocolate labrador
- I’m really lucky to have a job I enjoy.
- Have I ever been stopped by traffic police? – yes quite a few times, I like to drive fast.
- If I could be anywhere in the world right now? – Australia, my brother and niece emigrated last July and I miss them so much.
- Favourite flavour of crisps – cheese and onion, a classic.
- Last movie I watched – In Time with Justin Timberlake but I fell asleep.
- Favourite thing to wear – this changes but I always love the stipey dress featured here.
- Last text message say – ‘Yeah, wee Seb’s ears are all over the place’ it’s windy today.
- 12noon yesterday I was – hard at work.
- Treasured memory – too many to pick just one, so many from childhood, my niece, my man.
- Single best decision – to walk away from a relationship that wasn’t working.
- Do I have a pet – yes, my gorgeous boy Seb.
- On my bedside table – I don’t have one, but my glasses live on the floor under the bed.